Sunday, August 23, 2009

Off on a new advernture ^-^

Hey girls! I dunno if this blog is still up and running as in if u gals actually drop in and have a peek in it ^-^, but I'm gonna give it a go!

I'm gonna go off tomoro from Brunei to Hong Kong in the morn before heading off to Changchun, Jilin for my 4 years to study there for 1 year of Mandarin and 3 years of Master of Pathology and Pathophysiology (if they don't change it to my request to Master of Public Health T-T by 2010).

If you gals have plans on going China or need help from me from China, don't hesitate to contact me. ^-^. Ofcoz this is all within 4 years la @_@ ( I fin mid year of 2013).

All the best to you all in your studies and your future endeavours! Take kz~

Love and Hugs,
-Sha-

P.S. I miss you all! (T-T)

No comments:

Post a Comment